Oh guys -- she's just SOOO cute in that dress. Don't you just love pink & frilly & all that great girl "stuff"? I'm so glad to see your e-mail that she's having a good spell! We've been thinking about you!
How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852 from Their First Choice University! Click Here!
3 comments:
Gracie looks like a little princess! How adorable. We pray that she is doing well!
The Millers
TG 121, Guangdong family 20
Oh guys -- she's just SOOO cute in that dress. Don't you just love pink & frilly & all that great girl "stuff"? I'm so glad to see your e-mail that she's having a good spell! We've been thinking about you!
Mike & Melissa & Anne Marie
(family#5)
Oh she is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!
jAgs :)
Post a Comment