Today, we have had our Gracie for one year. Celebrate with us, the anniversary of her "Gotcha Day" by watching a video our son Michael made of our very special first year with Gracie!
Okay...so now I sit here bawling like a baby! How beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lives and your journey with us. I love you all so much. Mammy Patti
How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852 from Their First Choice University! Click Here!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you all as well! Here's paying that this New Year brings your family blessings!
The Hartzler Family
Wow ... what an amazing glimpse into your beautiful family! Thank you for sharing.
Will
Wow! Amazing video. That is so impact-full. I don't even know what to say... wow... love, ps
Okay...so now I sit here bawling like a baby! How beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lives and your journey with us. I love you all so much. Mammy Patti
Wow has it been a year! Michael did such an amazing job! He has a gift :-)
Post a Comment