Friday, August 31, 2007

We had a great summer with our newest addition to our family. Here are some pictures to give you a glimpse into our fun.

Gracie likes to do her hair.... Note the name on the can... lol


We visited uncle Dave & aunt Penny in Medford. They have a great swimming pool. This was one of Gracie's first encounters with big water...



The trampoline and static all working together. It just does wonders for your hair...


Gracie laying on the floor under the barstool... You silly girl....


Daddy & Gracie and their self portrait...


Austin and Gracie catching some tunes together...


Here are some beach pictures from our family reunion this summer. Devin and Michael went body surfing. It was fun!






We went camping with our church at the beach and here is Gracie and daddy playing in the sandbox at the campground. Gracie loves the sand.






Gracie is still going into a CVS episode every three weeks or so. We have still managed to have a very fun summer though even though she has been sick for much of it. She is such a blessing to our family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see such happy pictures of Gracie. I have been checking often to see how you all are doing. I am sorry to hear that she is still battling her illness, we have been and will continue to pray.

Tami Brady

Anonymous said...

Hi Family!! How fun to see the new pictures. Makes me whine though, "I want to visit". Boys look great, girl looks great, Joyce is beautiful (as always), I love my leddle brother (as always), Jesus is King (as always). love to all, ps

Kristi said...

Gracie is a doll! I'm glad to see news, I've been wondering how she is doing. We still pray for you all daily!
Kristi Miller

Our Journey said...

It's great to see new pictures! We still pray regularly for Gracie, but I'm so happy to see she's having some happy moments. She looks SO big! Think of you all often!
The Hartzler Family