Friday, September 14, 2007

Update and More Tests...

Wednesday we took Gracie to a neurologist because the Pediatric Gastroenterologist is starting to wonder if Gracie really has CVS. He is scratching his head because she is not responding to the meds he has her on and he fully expected she would. In fact, during her last episode she was only well for 1 week and went into a cycle again! The neurologist ordered an EEG and an MRI. I will post when we get that appt. scheduled and/or results.

The Pediatric Gastroenterologist ordered some more blood tests yesterday for metobolic imbalances. Not really sure what that will tell us, but we'll see.

I'm encouraged on some level that the doctor is willing to look for other things, but I'm hoping that if we find something else, that there is something we can do about it.

Thank you for your continued prayers for our Gracie and for your kind words of encouragement.

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

We're praying for you all & the doctors. Keep us up to date!!

Hartzler Family