I just need to say that we are overwhelmed with all the prayers coming our way. We have people praying from literally all over the world. Kristi's Sunday School Class from Bethal UMC in NC has been praying for Gracie and we don't even know them! A missionary in Spain sends her prayers our way - Gracie's Jiangxi sisters and their families from all over the US and overseas pray for Gracie. It's absolutely amazing to me!
It has been a wonderful example to my family (particularily my boys) of the love of God when His people lift up our concerns in prayer. A woman who doesn't even know Gracie commented in her e-mail that "The more prayer surrounds any one thing, the more likely we can insist that the enemy squatter breaks up camp and leaves so that God's will is done on earth as it is in Heaven." Wow!
Yesterday after getting off the phone with the doctor, I began to cry over Gracie and shed many tears on her head as I held her and rocked her. I prayed for her as I cried out to God and asked Him to heal her. The verse that Cheri gave me from Jeremiah came to my mind as I was praying and it was such an encouragement. It says "As for you, I'll come with healing, curing the incurable, Because they all gave up on you and dismissed you as hopeless...."-Jeremiah 30:17
Cheri signed her e-mail to me with "Jehovah Rapha-the Lord who heals will sustain you today" Amen.
It means so much to have you all praying.
Update: We have an appointment with the neurologist tomorrow morning to go over the results of the MRI and EEG. I will update the blog as soon as we know anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment