
GRACIE!! Lot's of guests... Shirley
...pretty earrings honey...
...and eye shadow - ooooo....
...look at the tongue...
oh Patti, thank you for the dollie!...
... a stroller and everything!...
Gracie's friend Jane
Kindred spirits...
Oh, what a pretty bracelet!...
...and such a pretty purse to put everything in!...
Money from Grandma... to put in her purse...
QFC, here I come!
Dora!
Ahh, Devin, You're so cute!
Jane and Amy
Au-tin! Open this thing!
I love brother!
Dora Birthday Cake
When will all my guests arrive Mom?
Mammy & Bompa & Au-tin
Gracie's 1st birthday party ever! We are so thankful that she was healthy for her party. It was such a huge blessing to have her enjoy her party so much! Thank you God!
Some other cool news is an e-mail I received from Shirley about her dad: She has given me permission to post it here:
I want to share with you a conversation I had with my dad today. I have lunch with my parents every Wednesday and my dad loves the Lord and loves studying His Word. I had shared with him about Grace last week and how we're praying for her much more fervently. Today he asked how she was doing and that he was praying for her as well. He couldn't sleep the other night and felt led to pray for Gracie. He felt God leading him to pray with thankfulness & a strong belief that He is healing her and was surprised and delighted to feel God's presence in a brand new way. Can't remember exactly how he described the physical feeling he had, but it was sure cool to hear how it blessed him. Isn't it incredible how God is using Gracie to touch so many lives in many ways?
Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed by His grace and blessings in our lives. And it always seems to come from struggles or challenges or trials in our lives. Wow! He is truly an awesome God!!
2 comments:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY GRACIE!!!!! Praise the Lord that she was feeling well on that day!!
The Hartzler Family
Wow! She is the cutest baby EVER! I'm so happy to see her having fun and enjoying herself. She is such a blessing. God is so amazing!! You can just see Him working His wonders through this precious 2 YEAR OLD! ;)
Luva U likea Heck!
Sierra <><
Post a Comment