I hope Allen doesn't mind me posting some comments from an e-mail he sent to his sister, but I felt like it best described what we are experiencing today.
Allen:
Gracie started another episode last night. She had started looking a little green on Wednesday AM. We took her to an event at the church and she seemed to be OK, but got worse as the night progressed. She was up most of the night crying and throwing up. We are a little bruised this morning, but our faith is intact.
Mike (our pastor) noted it was probably not coincidental that it was Halloween night when she got sick. The church event I mentioned was a kind of Rest Stop where “trick or treating” families could swing in and get a hot dog and something hot to drink. He thought it might not have been a good idea to bring her to a Halloween-type event just when we had gone to battle with demons. I think he’s probably right.
I know that this is not over. I still believe God wants to heal Gracie and that he will. We will persist in prayer and spiritual war.
No comments:
Post a Comment