Sunday, December 21, 2008

Click to play Kvalvik Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Kristi said...

One day I'm gonna figure out how to do Smilebox...
Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Why For How Come Can I Not See The Words On Your Smilebox Book?? I Love The Pics But I Want To See The Words.... Whoa Is Me.

Cindy M said...

I think that might be my favorite Smilebox project ever! What a nice family Christmas letter! And I really love that last photo of the family band...and Gracie with a guitar! Lost track of your blog when my computer crashed, but I found it again on Kristi's...

Merry Christmas from the Martens family...same travel group...Guangdong Province...

Our Journey said...

I LOVED reading your Christmas letter -- it's so neat to see little bits of everyone in your family & all the pictures. I hope you all have a great Christmas!!
The Hartzler Family