Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wow! What a Christmas!

 

 

 

 


We had such a wonderful Christmas. A lot of stuff had to get cancelled because of the snow, but it gave us a wonderful opportunity to spend time together as a family.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristi said...

All my life a White Christmas has been "only in my dreams." I hate to admit I'm jealous of you guys...
Glad that you got snowed in for some quality family time!
Merry Christmas (a few days late) and Happy New Year!

Ally said...

We sure would have LOVED to c/a things due to snow but we had to c/a because of illness... Yucky, I like yours much better! hee hee
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Love the picts. Love the snow. love the little cutie pictured ;)!

Our Journey said...

We had a small bit of snow here the other day that melted in about 20 minutes -- Anne Marie was so sad becuase we didn't get to play in it... I"m sure you kids had fun! I hope you all had a great Christmas!