I am almost afraid to make this announcement, but a friend of mine told me today that even if she does get sick, it's been 107 DAYS! since she was last sick!!! That's ALOT to be excited about and to be thankful for!
It seems as though just cutting back on protien has done the trick for Gracie. All the tests have shown that Gracie has trouble breaking down protien and simply giving her the amount that she needs rather than twice as much (like we were doing before ~ we are so "protien driven" in America that we tend to get way more than we really even need) is what she needed! We also have her on a couple of enzymes that apparently help her with the "breakdown" process.
The 100 days has given Gracie a great opportunity to grow and get much stronger. She is really enjoying her new ability to run and jump and has been doing it every opportunity she gets. She really wants to dance. I may need to put her in a dance class.

9 comments:
Joyce,
I love you guys and am so blessed to see this post about Gracie. Darling skirt! cute pict with Baba!
Yah!!! Go Gracie!! I am so glad you shared this wonderful news. God is Good!
What a cutie in her fancy dress. She has grown so much. Go and put that princess in dance she will steal the show! Miss you guys!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! 107!!!!!!!!!
Gracie, you look SOOOO lovely!!!
love, ap
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! 107!!!!!!!!!
Thank You, God!!!!!!!!!
Gracie, you look SOOOO lovely!!!
love, ap
Oh Joyce,
I'm SOOOOO excited to hear about your news!! YEA Gracie!!! She is such a doll in her dress. What a blessing & answer to prayer. We are happy for you (and Gracie).
Oh praise God!!! What wonderful news for your family!
Now that is something to CELEBRATE!! Praise God for His goodness and faithfulness! She is so precious!!!
Bless you guys!
Fantastic news!! Its such a frustrating journey to find out what causes these problems and so rewarding when you see the changes occuring as the kids get well again. Yay for you guys!!
Love Jules
xxx
Joyce, I still pray for you guys often as does a girl from our Sunday School class back in Charlotte. Every time we're back visiting she asks me about little Gracie. I saw this post (http://lwbblog.com/?p=1733)on the Love Without Boundaries blog today and thought of you again. Hope Gracie is still doing well!
Kristi
Post a Comment