...or I will cry.
Okay ~ so I knew that girls might do this, but I was not expecting it at all! Our little angel had a pretty bad day yesterday... Watch video to find out more...
Yes, the little girl down the street decided to take it upon herself to handle Gracie's next haircut. Ugh!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my! But she still looks like a princess! This is truly one of "those moments" that you will remember for a lifetime. Smile momma she looks beautiful.
Oh my word! I'm making a mental note to be sure that all scissors in my house are out of toddler reach! At least you were able to trim it up into something cute!
It's amazing what they can get ahold of... the scissors that Anne Marie's cousin got when they cut her hair were on top of a dresser - her cousin climbed the dresser to get them. You're right though .. you gotta laugh through it. Her hair will grow out. She's still such a cutie!
Post a Comment