Okay - so this has nothing to do with Gracie, but I just HAVE to share. This resource has been extremely helpful to me! This gal, Lee Binz, has a website and an e-book that helps you to create a high school transcript and prepare your kids for college if you are homeschooling them. I took the last two weeks, while our family was on vacation (acutally stay-cation - we stayed home) and really studied this and a bunch of Lee's very helpful articles on her website. In no time at all, I had both Devin and Michael's high school transcript all up-to-date and ready to go. I feel really good about it! If you are a homeschooling parent and you are thinking about homeschooling your kids through high school, this resource is a "must have" for you. Even if your kids are in Jr. High, it's never too early to start planning for high school. Here's the link... http://73f747qj32olwd77tml61abp1x.hop.clickbank.net/
Enjoy!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment