Sunday, May 16, 2010

Celebrating One Whole Year!!!



I realized I hadn't posted on here for almost a year and decided I better do a post on Gracie's progress.  We are so pleased to celebrate one year of Gracie being well!  Mother's Day was wonderful this year as I got totally pampered by my amazing family and we also celebrated Gracie's first year of being well.

I just have to say, that being well has had an incredible impact on her.  She's had a chance to grow and develop, adjust and she is making terrific progress!  God is so good!  She is so happy and energetic.  I wish I could bottle her energy and sell it!  I'd be a millionaire! 

Not only is she making progress but she is so outgoing too.  She has all kinds of girl-friends in the neighborhood and even a boy friend (not boyfriend) named Jacob.  She actually knows two Jacob's and refers to them as "the good Jacob" and "the bad Jacob".   She loves to play the baby-mommy game with dad and play with her Barbies with mom. 

Her relationship with her brother's has made great progress too.  I think she is going to have a great relationship with all of them.  But especially Austin because he plays with her.  They are all so protective of her.  Guys might as well forget dating her until she's at least 30 as they will not only have to interview with her father, but her 3 brother's as well and they aren't as nice.  grin. 

1 comment:

Our Journey said...

YEAAAAAAAAA!!! Thank God! Oh my gosh... it's been a whole year! I'm soooo happy for her (and you all). That last picture on the post -- she looks SOOOOO grown up!! Oh my!! I'm so glad you updated us all!