Joyce, I was reading the "Love Without Boundaries" newsletter today. They provide care to orphans in China. They are caring for a special girl that was recently diagnosed with CVS through medical testing done in Beijing and Hong Kong. Do you have access to their newsletter? If not, I can forward it to you. Cheri(friend of Lisa Bailey)
How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852 from Their First Choice University! Click Here!
2 comments:
Joyce,
I was reading the "Love Without Boundaries" newsletter today. They provide care to orphans in China. They are caring for a special girl that was recently diagnosed with CVS through medical testing done in Beijing and Hong Kong. Do you have access to their newsletter? If not, I can forward it to you.
Cheri(friend of Lisa Bailey)
Sweet! We have a LOL baby :)
Post a Comment