
This is Maio Maio. The moment I laid eyes on her, I was in love. Maio Maio is in a special orphanage in China for abandoned children with special needs. Maio Maio has the same thing Gracie has and her caregivers have no idea what is causing it. Sound familiar? She throws up for no particular reason in cycles and in between cycles she is fine. I have recently been able to contact her caregiver and hopefully offer some help as we figure out what is going on with Gracie.
I went to the website of this orphanage and it looks like a wonderful place for a baby without a family to stay. I am certain that she is receiving the best possible care she can get over in China. ~ If you are interested in looking at the website, you can find it here: http://www.hopefosterhome.com/index.html.
1 comment:
Oh Joyce, she is beautiful. It breaks my heart to hear about yet another baby girl having to struggle with this as well. Hope Grace is doing better and that the Lord will continue to guide her Doctors and you.
Hope your family and FC3 is doing well! We are loving the St. Louis area and are part of a fantastic homeschool group through our military base...but we'll always have fond memories of First Class and our first year of homeschooling :-)
Post a Comment