Friday, May 09, 2008

I have a secret...





















J's mom and I would sit for hours and talk about the adoptions. The wait ~ why it's lengthening? ~ are we EVER going to get our girls?! ~ How we're not sure we can hang on much longer....








But now that they are here and they are such great friends I can't believe how blessed I feel.








We waited so long for these girls and now they are finally home with their forever families. And they are dear friends too ~ just like their forever mommies....








4 comments:

Kristi said...

Those pictures are priceless! We still pray for you guys often!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

Oh Joyce,

I love these picts, as you know! Thank you for sharing them with me and others! Arn't we the lucky ones!!

Our Journey said...

So sweet!! The girls are just beautiful!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie

CK said...

Joyce,

These pictures are priceless, precious, beautiful, blessings!!

Cheri