Saturday, March 24, 2007

On a lighter note........

Trampoline fun with my friend Acacia....


Static Electricity - snap crackle ha ha ha!!






Daddy's teaching me how to play the piano. Aren't I good?

Thank you guys for your prayers for Gracie. The elders of our church offering up prayers just for Gracie.



Gracie is feeling much better....


Our FOUR Children!!!


Gracie and her friend Acacia on the trampoline...



We want YOU!!
Giselle, Sam and Joyce oops I mean Chris. Thank you guys SO much for pulling off the appreciation dinner for River Rock's Small Group Leaders! They really came through for us. Amy had to go to China and Joyce was in the hospital. (Sheesh Joyce)




See my pretty hat Gisele? Thank you SO much for my pretty hat. I love to go bye bye with it!

6 comments:

Jenny Wheelis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Wheelis said...

Joyce and Allen and fam,
We have been praying for you and I wanted to check your site before leaving for Albania... what a joy to see all these great pictures and Gracie's smile.... Bless you guys!
Jen and Robert Wheelis
Jadyn, Austin, and Tyler Too!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what happy pictures!! What a treat to see Little Miss smiling, and to get to see her with all her brothers. Love it! love, penny

Our Journey said...

Joyce & Allen - We're so glad to see things are better around your house!!! :o) Yea for little Gracie! We've been thinking about your whole family. We love the updated pic's!

Melissa, Mike & Anne Marie Hartzler

Anonymous said...

What a happy little girl. I am so glad that little Gracie is feeling better. We will continue to lift up your family in our prayers. We miss you all..

The Causey's

Anonymous said...

She's so joyful in these pictures. Praying for your guys, as always. Praying for clarity for the docs in figuring out what's going on for her.

The Coles