High up on The Great Wall of China









Hi everyone,
We went to see the Great Wall today. WOW!!!!!! That was the most amazing thing I've EVER seen! Allen actually made it to the highest point. It was like climbing a mountain. You go up stairs, but they are very very steep. AMAZING! I'm sure we will be paying for this tomorrow. But how often do you get to go to China?
If you would like to see a slide show of more pictures, click on this link:
Tomorrow is the big day - the day we meet Gracie Joy! We will leave Beijing at 6:30 in the morning and fly to Nanchang (Jianxi Province) - Then we will meet Gracie around 3:00 in the afternoon. That's around 11:00 pm Vancouver time. We will be posting pictures as soon as we can. Thanks so much for all your prayers. We are really feeling them.
8 comments:
Wow - what amazing pictures! Paige, Lauren, and I are writing to you, and I just explained to the girls that it is 2:30am in China right now. Hopefully you are sleeping :-) but I am sure that's not easy since tomorrow is the big day! Maybe they have you walk the Great Wall the day before so you'll be so exhausted you can actually sleep. Tomorrow you will finally have Gracie in your arms...I'm so happy and excited for you! Love, Sam (Paige and Lauren too!)
Congratulations! Today is the big day. I remember all these feelings very well. Take care and have a wonderful day! Kelly(for the Bruhn Clan)
Good Morning or afternoon which ever it is there. Great pics! Allen did you really climb all the way up to the top of the Great Wall? WOW. We praying for you guys and can't wait to see your precious little girl
luvs, the Kintz Family
So amazing! Today's the day! We will be praying for you tonight at 11:00 (I'm sure we'll be at our computers, too!!) This is so exciting! Praise the LORD for this sweet blessing!
Hugs from Vancouver
jay, heidi & family
We are so excited for you and your expanding family. I (Mur) am so impressed with your perserverance. You have stuck through this journey through delays and disappointments. And now you stand, ready to recieve your prize... your little girl. How fitting, Allen - that you just climbed to the top of The Great Wall of China, taking much persistence and gusto. Qualities you will need as you raise your Grace.
Steph pointed out that you will be returning home on the the Chinese new year (Feb 18). Coincidence... I think not!
Our prayers are with you. Safe travels and happing bonding.
Love to you,
The Skilly's
Murray & Stephanie
Paris, Brittlese & Dakota
It's a little bit after 11pm (our time) ... the girls and I just were talking about you and the fact that you are or will be meeting Gracie ... thank you for sharing this experience with us ... we are praying for all of you!
The Pollards
It's 11:47 pm here -- our hearts are with you! Can't wait to see the new pictures!
We love you,
jay&heidi
spectacular six
Just sitting on pins and needles waiting to see you united with your daughter. Ok, you've been holding her for at least an hour and a half now...where's the pictures? LOL Actually I'll be amazed if you can put her down long enough to type in your blog. Our love and prayers are with you! Love, The Gregory Family
Post a Comment