A very good friend of mine, Amy Clark, painted this mural on Gracie's bedroom wall. Isn't she talented? Amy did this while we were in China and I found the pictures on Amy's blog. She is so sneaky...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw the room before you left and I can't wait to see it finished. The pictures are great, but I want to see it in person with Gracie in it. That's the only way it will be complete.
Yes, Amy is indeed very talented. And a good friend too, I would say! Gracie is going to love it. But then, what little girl wouldn't?
How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852 from Their First Choice University! Click Here!
1 comment:
I saw the room before you left and I can't wait to see it finished. The pictures are great, but I want to see it in person with Gracie in it. That's the only way it will be complete.
Yes, Amy is indeed very talented. And a good friend too, I would say! Gracie is going to love it. But then, what little girl wouldn't?
Love you, Patti
Post a Comment