Saturday, February 03, 2007
We Made it to Beijing!!
Well, we made it toBeijing. The flight went very smooth. We got all our luggage and made it through customs so we are happy. We pretty much hit the ground running. They have had us out sight-seeing all day, so I am very ready to get to bed, but I just wanted to let you all know we were here. I will be posting pics soon. Stay tuned.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi you two!
We are praying continually for you. The board of FCHM was here last night and we kept talking about how wonderful it is what God is giving you at this moment in your lives. Treasure it! Soak it in, the sights, the smells, the emotions ~ what a miracle you are about to receive.
Know that you are in our hearts and in our prayers ~ we consider you family!
Blessings,
Jay and Heidi
Hi there!!
I am so glad to hear you are there and doing well! I bet you are both really tired, and running on adrenaline! Can't wait to see the pictures...know that I am praying continually!
Love and big hugs!
Sam
Hi guys!
We're so glad you made it safely. Our family has your name and agenda on our white board and we think and pray over you often. We are so excited for you guys. Your long wait is almost over! :-) If anyone deserves this, you do!
We love you guys! Big Hugs to you both!
Tim and Kathy
The Cole Family (from FC3) in Battle Ground is praying for you right now! May the Lord bless you as you do these final things to get your new little girl. May He grant you favor with those who are handling all of the details.
Wow!
Brian, Julie, Breanna and Andrew
Hello!
We are *SO* excited for your family to be complete!! All that time waiting is *finally* over... What joy and relief! And Gracie is all yours! God is GOOD!!
Our family is praying for every member of your family during this joyous time. Can't wait until you're back and we all get to meet your beautiful daughter!
Big smiles,
Mark & Tricia Havens
Post a Comment