we downloaded 70 pictures from yesterday. here are just a few.....
More later, we gotto run........
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are so excited for your family, we know Austin from FC3, Trent adores him. Our best friends have two girls from China and two the old fashioned way, so neat what your doing.
How I Converted 4 Years of Independent Homeschooling into Transcripts That Earned Both My Sons Full Tuition Scholarships Totaling $184,852 from Their First Choice University! Click Here!
3 comments:
We are so excited for your family, we know Austin from FC3, Trent adores him. Our best friends have two girls from China and two the old fashioned way, so neat what your doing.
The Standars
V E R Y exciting! We can hardly wait till tomorrow ... we love your family and are so happy for you and Gracie.
The Pollards
You guys!! I can't believe you are there! Soon Gracie will be in your arms and I can't wait :)!
Amy
Post a Comment